Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Project 3

I preface by saying that I am still not the most technologically-sound student here at BYU, and especially not in this class. Even powerpoint is mostly foreign to me... Thus, my original project idea proved almost impossible for me to do. It took me a lot of brainstorming (and stressing) to figure out an alternative. I'm happy to say that I am satisfied with the result.

The project I would have my students complete is outlined in this google document:



This is an example of the project that I did:



I am still not a master at creating powerpoint presentations, but making a presentation on google documents is even harder. I still don't know how to animate any of the texts or images or set the timing or anything... I have a lot to learn. I am hoping that the students learn a lot through this project. The truth is, google documents is a very useful program to learn.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! It makes me want to learn how to use google documents more effectively. And I think presentations are one of the better ways to incorporate inquiry-based learning, together with technology integration, and public speaking / writing skills. An all-around win.

    ReplyDelete