Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is a Satellite Blog?

Well, my first blog is my favorite blog. Therefore, everything that isn't so personal and must be blogged for either credit or class will be on this satellite blog. That doesn't mean this blog won't be incredibly fascinating, because it definitely might.

I am not completely sure what to expect from this class. I think that I will be learning about multimedia "enhancements" that I could use in lesson planning, but I'm not sure. What I gathered from the introduction and class syllabus is that I will be "developing knowledge and skills related to the use of technology inside and outside of the classroom" (taken directly from the syllabus).

So, the bottom line is that I will be learning how to integrate technology into the classroom to enhance student learning. Didn't BYU do a study about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment